Nathan Zeldes works with knowledge-based organizations to help them improve employee and team productivity and streamline core processes in today’s complex, dynamic workplace environment.
Consulting with Nathan can take many forms:
- Participation in work groups and task forces
- One to one executive coaching and mentoring
- Facilitation of organizational change processes
- Design and/or delivery of employee workshops
- Remote consulting over phone and web channels.
Objectives Nathan can help you achieve include:
- Regain the time lost to Information Overload in your organization
- Adapt the latest Web 2.0 advances to fuel your group’s success
- Make your group a hotspot of employee Innovation
- Turn your technical leaders into a proud professional community
- Turn meetings into powerful tools instead of Dilbertesque time sinks
- Empower global distributed teams to collaborate despite the barriers
- Implement Telecommuting and improve Work/Life Balance
- Be prepared for the Multi-Generational Workplace of the future
Not sure? Invite Nathan to discuss how he can help you!